Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: RESCHEDULE: Leadership Meeting - New Proposed Date 10/7/2015
From: "MARTINEZ-SIDHOM, BRENDA" <BMARTINEZ-SIDHOM@lawa.org>
Date: 09/24/2015 10:28 AM

To: "MARTINEZ-SIDHOM, BRENDA" <BMARTINEZ-SIDHOM@lawa.org>

CC: "MARTINEZ-SIDHOM, BRENDA" <BMARTINEZ-SIDHOM@lawa.org>

On behalf of Lisa Trifiletti

Good morning!

Due to the majority of members unable to make the September 30, 2015
leadership meeting, this meeting will be rescheduled.

Our intent in meeting with the group is to provide you with an update of
the Landside Access Modernization Program environmental process. The
information is important enough to re- schedule the meeting until the
majority of the group is available, therefore I'm proposing a new
meeting date of Wednesday, October 7, 2015. A doodle poll will be sent
to you shortly, polling you of your availability and the best time to
meet. I apologize for the cancellation, and for any inconvenience
caused to your schedules.

For now, stay tuned as we work out a new meeting date. Thank you.